Intern - change and business solutions at NatWest Group

NatWest Group is a Top Employer

7.9/10

7.7
7.6

I am enjoying getting my first feel into employment in the industry. In particular, having multiple different projects on the go and the autonomy to use my time how I feel best has been enjoyable.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at NatWest Group

I feel valued and appreciated, but feel like my workload could be slightly higher so I have work to do for people to then appreciate.

She's made me feel very comfortable and appreciated in our one to one meetings and always been extremely friendly.

I have projects to work on but at times feel like I could have one or two other things to work on to stay engaged.

A decent amount of responsibility to dictate timelines for my team projects and be mainly in charge of writing our business case.

It's given me a highly useful insight into the working environment and the kind of work I can expect to do on a day-to-day basis.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at NatWest Group

Everyone is very friendly and relaxed despite working so hard, which is a nice environment to work in.

Very well organised with frequent intern calls, 1 to 1 meetings scheduled and everyone on the department has an awareness of who you are and what sort of stuff you might be working on.

Gave me decent and useful responsibilities and made me feel well and truly part of the team.

Now I have had an initial taster, I am excited at future project prospects.

A lot of effort made from other interns to get to know each other. Also graduates offering to get us involved in football and organising socials so there was always something going on/to look forward to.

Lived at home in altrincham so no cost there. Socialising reasonably expensive but normal for a main city centre.

Loads to do late at night but also more chilled things earlier on.

Football with grads, drinks and team lunches occasionally represents a decent amount of opportunity.