2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
This ranged from day to day but it was rewarding when we could take part in contributing towards a project or deal. Being able to do independent work as part of a deal team and seeing our contribution was the most satisfying part.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was surprised by the amount of work we were able to get involved in but I enjoyed this aspect as I like being busy.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
More than expected
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Imagine yourself working at RBS
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 9 roles at RBS