5.6/10

• Organisation
  • Socialising
    5.5

Summer Intern in Structured Finance Department

2. I enjoyed the two rotations aspect of the job. It allowed me to experience a broader aspect of the SF department.

4. This ranged from day to day but it was rewarding when we could take part in contributing towards a project or deal. Being able to do independent work as part of a deal team and seeing our contribution was the most satisfying part.

6. 4/10

8. I was surprised by the amount of work we were able to get involved in but I enjoyed this aspect as I like being busy.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. More than expected

12. 5/10

14. 4/10

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?

16. 8/10

18. 6/10

20. Company Parties/Events

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?

22. 6/10

24. 6/10

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?

26. 3/10

28. 8/10

30. 5/10

Accountancy, Banking - Commercial, Banking - Investment, Banking/Finance, Business Analytics, Business Intelligence

Greater London