2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
This ranged from day to day but it was rewarding when we could take part in contributing towards a project or deal. Being able to do independent work as part of a deal team and seeing our contribution was the most satisfying part.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was surprised by the amount of work we were able to get involved in but I enjoyed this aspect as I like being busy.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
More than expected
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Imagine yourself working at NatWest Group
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at NatWest Group