Product Quality and Service Support at Toyota GB

Epsom Greater London
Business Management Logistics and Operations

8.7/10

9.4

Overall I had an amazing year at Toyota GB. My team and the company were so welcoming from day 1. I was given so many amazing opportunities over the year and have gained so many new valuable skills that I will forever cherish. I met so many amazing people during my year and I will really miss it.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 8 roles at Toyota GB

At TGB you are treated as a valuable employee in everything you do. Throughout my year I was given so many responsibilities, leading my own projects and always feeling like a valuable member to my team.

I was always given a good amount of work and responsibilities. I never felt like I had to much to do or too little.

I was given many of my own projects to manage and was given so many opportunities to contribute to other team projects. I never felt like I was given any ‘student’ jobs, I was always a valued member of the team with a lot of responsibility.

I have learnt so many valuable skills this year which I will forever hold of value. Toyota offer so many training opportunities to help aid in our development and the amount of responsibilities given within the team also teaches so many new skills.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 8 roles at Toyota GB

Tgb invested so much into training during my placement year. I attended many internal trainings such as presentation skills, time management and project management. And I had many external training opportunities such as technical appreciation and new model training.

TGB offer a grad scheme to a small number of students who have done the placement scheme which involves working in several departments around the business over 18 months.

As there are only around 20 students at TGB it is a nice size group to socialise with throughout the year.

Epsom is an expensive area to live and many people live out of Epsom so therefore it wasn’t always easy to arrange to socialise after work.

There is a sports and social club at TGB who offer many activities over the year such as theatre tickets, rounders, BBQ, Ladies day tickets and much more.