1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
This is a very enjoyable and challengong placement. I get to work with some of the smartest proffesionals and some of the most talented students from all around Europe. Your skills are put to test everyday and you learn so many things in a short space of time. Highly reccomended.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I was given work that directly impacted the desk. the desk also showed a keen interest in my background and what i had to offer.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
There were no perks with
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?