Summer Analyst at Citi

london Central London and City
Banking - Investment

5.0/10

Help in creating profiles for companies, data mining, financial analysis

I am enjoying it very much. I am learning a lot about the industry and I am reassuring myself this is where I want to be

I am stll learning, but I think I am valued for my willingness to help and to lear as much as I can

I get feedback to every job I deliver so I can learn from my fellow senior bankers

Depends on the day, some days I am really busy and others not so much.

Medium responsibility. my work is used by the team but it goes though several filters

My skills are developing greatly by day.

Good atmosphere, everyone is very nice and happy to get to know you

It is being well organized, I have been allocated to two projects and I mainly work among people on those projects.

A lot, Citi has organised trainings , event and networking for us to know more about the industry. Also, the people that I work with take time to explain things to me so I can learn. I feel like I am really learning about the industry.

• There were no perks with this Internship

Very appealing, it would be great if I could be part of Citi in the future, the work environment is great and it is combined with very interesting work and great opportunities.

Yes, we have plenty of events, also, we go out to eat or have coffee from time to time.

It may be a little difficult to socialize since the jobs demands a lot os time and dedication, but if you organise yourself, it is very possible.

Some longer nights, but usually you are able to go home and get a good rest

Not many, during the weekends yes.