Help in creating profiles for companies, data mining, financial analysis
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I am enjoying it very much. I am learning a lot about the industry and I am reassuring myself this is where I want to be
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I am stll learning, but I think I am valued for my willingness to help and to lear as much as I can
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I get feedback to every job I deliver so I can learn from my fellow senior bankers
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Depends on the day, some days I am really busy and others not so much.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Medium responsibility. my work is used by the team but it goes though several filters
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
My skills are developing greatly by day.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Good atmosphere, everyone is very nice and happy to get to know you
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
It is being well organized, I have been allocated to two projects and I mainly work among people on those projects.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
A lot, Citi has organised trainings , event and networking for us to know more about the industry. Also, the people that I work with take time to explain things to me so I can learn. I feel like I am really learning about the industry.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
There were no perks with
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Very appealing, it would be great if I could be part of Citi in the future, the work environment is great and it is combined with very interesting work and great opportunities.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Yes, we have plenty of events, also, we go out to eat or have coffee from time to time.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
It may be a little difficult to socialize since the jobs demands a lot os time and dedication, but if you organise yourself, it is very possible.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Some longer nights, but usually you are able to go home and get a good rest
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?