Software Developer at FDM Group

Leeds Yorkshire and Humberside
Computer and Systems Engineering Computer Science Graphic Design Information Technology

6.7/10

The 12 month placement at FDM Group was a thoroughly amazing experience. It has given me a lot of experience and gave an excellent overview of the industry.

I felt that I was valued as much as everybody else in the team and the overall communication was great.

The support given by my supervisor was one of the best parts of the placement year. With given guidance I have attained a lot of new skills and marginally improved the ones I already had.

I had experienced a bit of everything: from day to day coding tasks to big meeting planning sessions.

I feel that I was given a lot of responsibility since I have been able to work on the main project that my team was developing.

The skills I have gained, especially the soft/professional skills, have given me the ability to look into the future with confidence and helped me to better understand the inner workings of the industry.

• There were no perks with this Placement Year