An extremely insightful and enjoyable experience would highly recommend to anyone
2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
Everyone was so lovely and helpful from the graduates to the directors, definitely an environment that I feel I would be able to thrive and enjoy myself in
3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
The student recruitment team work so hard to give as much support as they can and gave us the opportunity to speak to so many grads that could help us as well. As long as you ask whatever questions that you may have you will receive all the support you need
4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
5. How well structured was the insight?
6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
Honestly I always thought people saying I like working here was a bit of a cliche until I saw the culture at KPMG. Literally such an amazing atmosphere, would recommend anyone to go and experience it for yourself.
7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
10. How valuable was the content of the day in helping you to decide on your future career path?
11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?