Work experience at Savills

Property Law

Savills is a Top Employer

9.1/10

work experience

The insight week was a very fun, enjoyable and extremely educational experience which has taught me a lot about the industry that I definitely could not learn at uni alone and I think that this kind of experience is invaluable when choosing what career path you want to go down.

I felt very valued during my time on my insight week as everyone was very friendly and welcoming and people were always looking for things for me to do and were very happy and excited to bring me along on their various jobs to give me a taste of their day to day life.

I received a lot of guidance and support as everyone was willing to help and answer my many questions.

I think the skills and information i gained during this week will help me a lot in the future with choosing what path i would like to go down and what the job actually entails.

the insight week was very well structured and they had clearly put a lot of thought into our day to day schedules. There was a very good mix of work and socialising.

Very friendly and welcoming

They were extremely good at this which is what i think this kind of experience is all about.

There were loads of opportunities

very valuable

Yes, we had a talk dedicated to this

Definitely, it was such an invaluable week.