EMEA Project Managment Assistant at Johnson & Johnson

High wycombe South East
Administration/Secretarial Advertising Design Economics Information Technology Management Consultancy Medical/Health Pharmaceutical Sales

Johnson & Johnson is a Top Employer

7.9/10

A lot! It's been an amazing year. The opportunity to network, travel and work in the EMEA region was amazing

100%. I worked with a team all over EMEA and it felt like they were in the office with me. Even if 100KMs away they were always available

It was my managers first experience of managing people and did a great job of coaching, development and helping me find great projects.

Very! there were times were i was very very busy and some just busy. i never felt bored. This was partly due to me reaching out for stretch assignments.

Increasing amounts

I study international Business and Economics. Being part on an international team was perfect.

Depends on who was visiting or where i was visiting

They were more ad hoc. But a serious development plan

A LOT! Lots of day training and workshops. Opportunities for non mandatory online training but also mandatory face-to-face which were great.

Very, i want to go back on the grad scheme!

Yes, we went out a lot and got on well

Cheap, the area is very cheap and easy to get into london

Terrible. the town is quite but can buy taxis elsewhere

Football, gym classes and social events. All available for free