Summer scheme intern at Savills

Savills is a Top Employer

3.8/5

3.8
4.3

Really enjoyed the placement and learning more about the industry I would like to be involved in and looking forward to potentially coming back to Savills as felt that the firm was a great company to work for.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Savills

Inevitably, as a summer scheme intern - your knowledge is pretty limited in terms of what you can actually contribute towards a totally knew sector of the market but overall, I hope that my team valued some of my contribution

My mentor was great and always happy to offer advice and the rest of my team were very supportive and helpful.

On some days busier than others but that was to be expected when doing an internship for a large busy firm where other people have their own jobs to be getting on with.

I felt that we were given adequate responsibility for our skills set and market knowledge. When submersing yourself in a totally new field, it can be quite daunting due to the lack of market knowledge but post doing your APC, clearly you will me in a much more informed position.

Any exposure to industry and what you might be doing in your career is invaluable and I felt that whilst the tasks were limited due to our lack on knowledge, it was great to get an understanding of what the day to day tasks involve as a junior surveyor and to help the more junior members of the team with any tasks that might be useful to them.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Savills

Great atmosphere, really friendly team with a good sense of humour and overall really enjoyed the company feel and atmosphere and could definitely see myself at this firm in the future.

Very well organised, with lots of access to other teams, Q&A's with individuals who have recently qualified and people who are always willing to give you the time of day to talk about their experiences and career progressions

I hope very but also have to be realistic about levels of competition and whether or not the firm felt that I would be a suitable candidate.

great social scene and made some great contacts for the future.