Marketing Campaign Manager at IBM

Marketing

IBM is a Top Employer

7.5/10

My job was to work with the other branches of marketing at IBM and liase an support them whichever way they required.

I have really enjoyed my placement year because of the variety of projects and opportunities I have been involved in.

My input was often commented on and by the end of my placement I felt as though I was a valued member of the team.

My manager was very supportive of everything I wanted to get involved in and encouraged me every step of the way.

The level of workload depended on the day- some days I was very busy, ohers less so.

I was given a lot of responsibility during my placement and was given tasks that showcased my abilities.

I do an English degree and am doing a degree in English so aside from using my writing skills, this is less relevant for me

Depending on the day, it was busy, but other days were quieter.

The process was quite long but the onboarding process was well structured.

I was encouraged to do as much additional learning and training as I could.

They are appealing, but the area I completed my placement in has no graduate jobs.

Yes there was a very good intern community.

I lived at home so this doesn't apply.

I worked in London but lived at home so the nightlife would have been good bt expensive.

Yes there were many volunteering opportunities within the organisation.