European Technical Operations Intern at Warner Bros

Arts/Entertainment/Media

9.3/10

9.7
9.6

Handling the theatrical features' release in the UK.

I enjoyed it immensely. Working and communicating with my team is a joy on a daily basis. I gained valuable professional experience and also learned an incredible amount about digital cinema.

I felt like part of the team and are valued just like anyone else in the team.

I have monthly chats with my manager and the HR review forms are also very helpful.

Depends on the days but generally a good balance.

I was given a reasonable amount and varied responsibilities which allowed me to explore the rest of the department and company a bit more, instead of focusing on one thing.

Although the work I do is not directly linked to my course, I developed a lot of transferrable skills including communication skills and creative problem solving skills. The knowledge I gained about the technical side of digital cinema is also invaluable for my future career, as well as being super interesting!

Very relaxed and comfortable, yet at the same time busy and productive,

Very organised. I appreciated the early recruitment of the roles as it's good knowing I've got a placement early on, it also gave me time to prepare and sort out moving.

There are a lot of various training opportunities. The ones I enjoyed most is the offsite master class.

It's very appealing as it's a great place to work. It will also be challenging because it will depend on the availability of suitable vacancies and, in my case, work visas.

Central London.

It's very alive.

Yes. There is volunteer opportunities.