Film Marketing Intern at Warner Bros

Advertising Film/Photography Market Research Marketing Media

8.0/10

7.6

Really enjoyed it - received a lot of responsibility as the year went on and a lot of opportunities I didn’t even know I’d be given.

We’re like a big work family which is lovely and we all respect each other, no one makes you feel like an intern.

Any time they could, my managers would give me guidance alongside wanting me to develop on my own, but they’d always be there for support.

There were busier and quieter periods as there always is at work but I was consistently busy none the less, in a good way.

I never once felt like I was doing intern jobs - I managed my own campaigns and activations and had so many opportunities.

The training was very much self and workplace focused which was a great help, and largely what university doesn’t teach you - applying it to the real world and what you need for the future.

Since they run the internship every year, it is very clearly set out and reviewed throughout your time there which is a great help.

If there were a vacancy in the team I’d jump at the opportunity to go back and join them.

We all made an effort to see each other outside of work and had regular socials.