Learning and Developement Intern at Warner Bros

Human Resources

9.5/10

9.7

I help look after and organise part of the training and development programmes provided by the Learning and Development team to employees at Warner Bros. I also help out with projects, research and conference support.

I've really enjoyed the work I've done this year and the team have been amazing.

The responsibility I have been given this year has been really exciting, the work I do contributes towards the team as a whole.

My manager has been great, they have been so supportive and easy to reach out to when there has been a problem

I always had work to do throughout this year.

I feel as I have been given a lot of responsibility this year.

the skills I have learnt an developed I will most definitely be taking with me to uni and other jobs after this.

when I first joined everyone was very welcoming, the open plan has made it feel more relaxed. Overall I would say the general atmosphere was calm, being able to have a quick break and chat to colleagues is really nice.

When I started I had my set roles and tasks I would be doing throughout my placement, it was very clear and well structured. I also had the chance to work on adhoc projects that came up throughout the year.

We have been provided a variety of learning and development programmes that have really helped with my own development. its been so good working for a company that provide these programmes for Interns. We have also been provided with opportunities to network with members of staff all across the company which has also been really valuable.

I would love to come back and work here.

there was always something going on, everyone was welcome and there's been a variety of social events this year.

London is expensive even though I was commuting it wasn't always cheap however I've enjoyed socialising and met some great people doing so, I feel like its worth it.

there are so many bars/pubs/clubs around this area all with a really good atmosphere.

Yes, there's always something going on in London, there are loads of opportunities to get involved in activities outside work.