2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Interns are given responsibility with tasks and have the freedom to identify and complete their own projects along with their daily responsibilities.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Each intern is assigned a mentor who guides you through the year. The mentor and the intern committee can support you with technical questions and with any problems you have during the internship. I partook in lots of out of work activities which made me feel welcomed into the team.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Some days are more busy than others but as a whole my internship was fast paced and busy which is the work style I enjoy.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
given a good level of responsibility with daily tasks and projects. projects were over signed to prevent any problems.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The wide ranging soft and technical skills learnt on placement have assisted greatly in my studies and helped me to improve as a person.
Imagine yourself working at GE Aviation
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 5 roles at GE Aviation