Deodorants requirements planner at Unilever

Unilever is a Top Employer

6.5/10

6.0

4.8

It was a great company to work for with all the perks and other great employees. However, the job itself wasn't the most exciting and could be very repetitive.

The work culture is great and so are your fellow employees.

My manager was great.

This depends on how operational the role you are delegated is. Some jobs require lots of constant work for many hours, others are much more relaxed.

You get a very decent amount of responsibility very early on which forces your to learn quickly.

One specific example I would give is my excel skills went from basic to very advanced during this placement, a skill I will have for life.

The days vary but its usually pretty good.

It was organised ok.

You get trained initially to do your role very briefly, after that its down to you to learn.

Its very competitive to continue on from the placement, but there is lots of room for progression if you do make it into the company full time.

It wasn't bad.

I lived it quite an expensive area due to the location of the office in London.

Nightlife in the surrounding area around the office was non-existent, we always headed further into London.

There is football/netball teams etc.