7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Great atmosphere which is very busy. Depends on the department you’re in and where you’re sat but I was lucky and people around me very all very nice. Would be good if you could get more experience in difference areas so overall understanding can increase and people are able to help across business to an extent
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Well organised and I was able to take on more work throughout the year which was good. As I developed I was able to get access to new systems and processes which was interesting and I can take a lot away with this
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Internal training on had and soft skills
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Lots of changes so quite unsure and no grad scheme
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Intern ball created through interns
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Good fun but not the greatest area
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Interns excluded from a few opportunities but still have so much to get involved with
Imagine yourself working at The Walt Disney Company
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 20 roles at The Walt Disney Company