Recruitment Intern at Hays

Recruitment
Hays is a Top Employer

7.5/10

Recruitment Intern for Hays Financial Crime Compliance

My experience with Hays was great overall. It was a massive learning experience and I was given loads of responsibility from day one.

I always felt valued by my colleagues and my hard work was recognised. I felt like an actual team member, not just an intern. I made an actual contribution to the business and the team pushed for me to do my best.

From start to finish, I was given all the support I needed from the whole team.

The first half of my internship was very busy but it helped me get accustomed to the amount of work that I had to do on a daily basis. There was a slight drop in activity in January but it has picked up since to similar levels from last year.

I was given as much responsibility as other individuals in my team and I made a direct impact on the business.

I am doing a module that is directly related to the area that I recruit for which will be massively useful. I have developed my confidence and communication skills greatly.

The atmosphere was always lively and it made a positive impact on performance. Everyone's always looking forward to work, and we all have the same mentality driven by our manager.

There was lots of training in the beginning and throughout which I have used in my day to day activities.

I was always given opportunities to learn so I could develop my current skillset.

Whilst I value my time here at Hays, I will continue to look at other career prospects.

There were always opportunities to go out for a drink, or even to play football

Not cheap at all considering it is in Central London

Great nightlife, always loads of places to go

Loads of opportunities - football, trips away