Visual Designer at IBM

Product Design/Industrial Design

IBM is a Top Employer

8.8/10

9.7

Work on client projects with multidisciplinary teams, encompasses multiple disciplines from creating branding projects to designing apps, websites and other digital experiences.

One of the best years of my University Degree. IBM's community is second to none.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at IBM

Sometimes I forget I'm an intern - I get treated like a full time employee and we all collaborate borderlessly in the Studio.

IBM is great at supporting us, no matter whether that is to improve on our design skills or personal skills. Nonetheless the huge support on side projects.

I rarely don't have anything to do. I have been on projects everyday and have thoroughly enjoyed it.

More than I thought at the beginning. It is great to be trusted even as a junior designer with limited experience. The chance to lead a client project says it all.

Hugely. It has broadened by digital design skills, but also client facing skills, communication skills, etc

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at IBM

Music is always playing in the studio, relaxing yet professional atmosphere.

Very well set up, everything is organised and planned out.

Hugely. Even side projects, no matter whether that is for IBM or for personal, they are very encouraging and supportive.

Very appealing. However aware that there will be a large pool of talented competition

Yes, very sociable for both my team and intern community

Quite expensive especially being in the centre of London for the year.

Very lively and vibrant. Always something going on.