2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone in my immediate team as well as other stakeholders are extremely nice, thus making me feel valued by them. We discuss matters professionally and my opinions are always valued.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My line manager has been 100% supportive and never was he ever reluctant to help out.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
My role sits in Finance so by nature, there are some weeks that are busier than others but overall, the workload has been quite well balanced. I've also asked for more work as I was more comfortable at my tasks and everyone in the team were happy to delegate certain tasks to me as well.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
A lot of responsibility were given and they are quite varied as well but at an amount that is managable.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I think a variety of skills have been developed during my placement year namely my Excel, written and verbal communication and organisation skills. I was also able to look at matters from a business and commerical perspective, making me much more aware of the current affairs. These are hard and soft skills that will help me immensely that can't exactly be learned from classrooms.
Imagine yourself working at The Walt Disney Company
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 20 roles at The Walt Disney Company