2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My colleagues made me feel very welcome form day one and were always there to support me, even outside work
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My task manager was always very supportive, giving useful advice and helping out whenever I struggled.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
It was varied, my role is very project based and therefore, some days I would be very busy without having time to take a break. On the other days, it was more relaxed which was very useful to an extent that I could dedicate that time to work on university essays and grad application
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a lot of responsibility straight after the handover
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Although my role was not linked to my degree, the skills I developed and experience gained will help with my work style at university and when I graduate
Imagine yourself working at IBM
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at IBM