2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt that my colleagues I worked with daily really looked at me as an equal and valued my input and opinions.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My Task manager and the team I worked with daily were incredible, I always felt as if they had the time of day for me and wanted me to work with them. I've had less support from the early professional scheme, an area of the business I feel didn't respect or value me beyond just being an 'Intern' something I was not used to as my in my daily role it was quite the opposite.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a tremendous amount of responsibility and I often felt as if people were, in fact, counting on me to get the job done.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Skills I gained while useful in life did not fall in line with my chosen degree course
Imagine yourself working at IBM
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at IBM