Workforce and Operations at IBM

Administration/Secretarial Advertising Banking/Finance Business Analytics Business Intelligence Business Management

IBM is a Top Employer

6.4/10

6.7
6.4

6.0

I have loved my time spent here at IBM and would be happy to come back as a grad.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at IBM

I felt that my colleagues I worked with daily really looked at me as an equal and valued my input and opinions.

My Task manager and the team I worked with daily were incredible, I always felt as if they had the time of day for me and wanted me to work with them. I've had less support from the early professional scheme, an area of the business I feel didn't respect or value me beyond just being an 'Intern' something I was not used to as my in my daily role it was quite the opposite.

Incredibly busy

I was given a tremendous amount of responsibility and I often felt as if people were, in fact, counting on me to get the job done.

Skills I gained while useful in life did not fall in line with my chosen degree course

lol

My role was incred

Working in the company the past year has given me a great insight into the grad roles, they are extremely attractive to me and I would love to apply

As there are a wealth of interns at IBM in Southbank the social scene is fantastic

Pretty expensive it's London, I barely make ends meat.

Pretty good its London. you know what you are getting

Yes its London