7.0/10

• The Role
  • Organisation
    5.6
  • Socialising
  2. For me personally, I loved the year in IBM, I have so much flexibility in what I want to do and being offered amazing oppertunity to take the same roles as any other graduates.

4. Very Much. In my working environment, no one treated me down because I am an intern.

6. 7 purely for the amazing mentor I had. But for the technical skills development, not much. To be fair, the best way for you to gain respect is that you have expertise in your subject matter, in whatever positions you are in.

8. Varies. Can be busy to death, can be quite relaxing. Depending on the project as well as your role.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. I have given full responsibility as a consultant. But depends on the PM, I have enountered a PM who doesn't fancy me talking to the client much.

12. Quite a lot. I have gained so much professionalism from this one year experience.

14. Mine is so much fun. But I heard for some other area is not fun...

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. Not much for me, but thats the fun part, you can design your own journey. Again, I know some interns are doing a very structured role. It varies.

18. Far less than graduates. lol

20. Flexi Time

Company Parties/Events

Working from home

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. Not so much for me. They could have been more honest about the VISA upfront.
    Saying "we offer VISA" when you consult them in the career fair and later in the day you discovered that they offered LESS THAN 5 VISAs last year.

24. I am a bit introvert, after work, I just want to go home.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. London is expensive!

28. there are some, but i am not a party animal.

30. Yeah, quite a lot of events happening.

Business Analytics, Computer and Systems Engineering, Computer Science