PMO Analyst at IBM

Administration/Secretarial Financial Management Information Technology

IBM is a Top Employer

7.7/10

7.4

It has been an enjoyable year - although the work has sometimes been tough, I have had a great opportunity to learn and have gained a vast amount of experience.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at IBM

A lot of the work that I have done has been complemented, and although it sometimes isn't the most stimulating work (It is project management...), it is often highly critical that it gets done on time and to a high standard

The vast majority of people that I have worked with have given me good support, especially my Task Manager

Due to the nature of the role, there have been times where I have been very quiet or very busy, however - as a whole - there has been a fair balance.

Often a lot of the roles that I have needed to do have been very time critical to the project, with a lot of responsibility attached

I have learnt a lot this year - from time and people management through to advanced excel. Im sure a lot of it will come in handy in the future

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at IBM

Everyone in the office tended to be friendly and helpful - although we were all quite busy!

Very well set-up. Good opportunity for growth and a Jost of people that you can talk to if you need help or support

There has been not only a lot of online training - encouraging 40 hours of education a year - but there have also been some face to face opportunities.

As a normal intern, there is a Grad Scheme for after their final year of uni. However, as a pre-university intern, nothing has been mentioned regarding this

Amongst the interns, there is a good social scene and community. We often go out together after work, and there is a meeting between us every quarter, where we often participate in fun activities such a Go-Ape, for team building.

It is London...

Its London...

Lots of opportunities outside of usual work - from helping with assessment centres and recruiting to coding lessons