2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
To a great extent - trusted to get on with it.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My personal manager sometimes expected me to know far more detailed information about the business than I could possibly know. Was not given a strong introduction to explain basic information of the business in general.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
It comes in peaks and troughs. Definitely need to ask for work rather than let it come your way which is good.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I'd say quite a lot - sometimes daunting but far better for learning and personal development / making a name for yourself.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Developed strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail. Not directly tied to my degree, but relatable skills which will definitely serve me well in future career path.
Imagine yourself working at IBM
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at IBM