Insight week Mace at Mace Ltd

Construction/Trades
Mace Ltd is a Top Employer

8.2/10

Really insightful and interesting.

I felt very valued during this and felt that everyone was interested in what we had to say

I felt that there was a lot of guidance and support especially during the interview stage.

I understood a lot more about the construction industry and what MACE had to offer.

Really well organised and a lot of time for each sector within the company

Really friendly and welcoming and everyone was really supportive

Really helpful in the interview and assessment centre section, gave good feedback and positive criticism.

Yes it really did as people came in and gave their personal experiences from doing the grad scheme which was most relatable

The Mace foundation lecture helped us the most to understand their values and the video from the cycling tour to raise money was especially nice

Very valuable as it showed me what I wanted to do in the future and what the possibilities are

I am still waiting to be reimbursed

Yes but not as much as I would have liked

Average

Yes this was very helpful and in depth

Yes for sure