Business Operations Support at IBM

Design Media Surveying Telecommunications Utilities

IBM is a Top Employer

6.9/10

I really enjoyed my internship at IBM. Being my first real work experience, I had the chance to take on real responsabilities and bring forward my ideas and initiatives. My role was very varied and provided me with a lot of learning and personal development. I really liked the IBM culture and had the chance to meet amazing people.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at IBM

I felt very valued by my colleagues who always listened to my ideas and allowed me get involved in projects and initiatives.

Since the beginning of the year, each intern is provided with an Early Professional Manager and a Task Manager, both providing a point of reference for support and guidance throughout the year.

My tasks differed on a daily basis, meaning that I could be extremely busy one day and much less the next. This helped me keep a good balance.

After gaining the trust of my manager, I was given a lot of responsabilities.

It was great to be able to complete badges/workshops in the area that we like the most. This helped me expand my interests and provided me with new learning that will support my degree.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at IBM

There was a good general atmosphere in the office, which also depends on where you work and in which location you are based

Well organised with induction and regular placement reviews

Good training and development provided by the company

IBM provides plenty of career opportunities, making it a great place to come back as a grad.

Since the induction, all the interns had the chance to get to know each other, providing the fundamentals for a really good social scene throughout the year.

The activities organised in the area I worked in were all free.

Some social activities were organised in the area I worked in but not often.

Many events you can volunteer to take part in and afternoon's activities