Intern at L'Oreal

Hammersmith Central London and City
Marketing Sales

L'Oreal is a Top Employer

7.4/10

I really enjoyed this placement. I was immersed from day one in the business and it was a very rewarding experience.

I felt very valued by my colleague. I was involved in the team in a number of projects. My work was of great value to the wider team.

I was given support and guidance by management and my supervisor on a number of occasion. We had weekly meetings as well as a formal internship review form.

I was very busy on a daily basis. You are given a number of tasks during your internship which need to be completed on time. However, it is not a pressurised environment which make it a great internship.

I was given a lot of responsibility. I was responsible for a number of tasks which had to be completed. This included engaging with a number of colleagues in the L'Oreal offices as well as people outside the company.

The skills I developed will assist me greatly in my degree studies. They will help me with time management and being focused on my final year.

the general atmosphere was good. Very friendly people in the office and outside the office. Happy to help whenever

The internship was very well setup. The HR team were very good and helpful when I started. They know how to run a good internship.

The personal training and development was very good. We had a number of training sessions which included outside speakers.

Good. You can apply for the talent track of MT training scheme depending on what you want to do.

Yes a very good social scene with a lot of other interns. We had many fun socials etc.

Depends on what you chose to do. It could be expensive or cheap depending on where you went.

I don't know. I did not go out in Hammersmith once so I could not answer this.

Yeah there were lots of opportunities. It is down to you to sign up to these though.