Spring Intern at Rothschild & Co

Banking - Investment

9.1/10

I really enjoyed the programme throughout the week.

Felt very valued, a lot of effort was put in that made it feel like they were investing in us

Received training by Fitch Learning.

Learned a lot more than I expected in just one week, all the knowledge gained will be useful in any financial career path.

Extremely well structured, everything flowed really well.

Overall a friendly atmosphere, slightly competitive on the group presentation aspect.

Received training from Fitch Learning and two shadowing sessions in groups of 2.

Far more than any other financial career programme I had attended, it felt as though we had a real insight into an analyst's life at the firm.

Culture was emphasised throughout and was very clear by the end of the week.

Very valuable, felt as though I had more real experience because of the group project.

£30 for 3 lunches

Lot's of networking opportunities, mainly from analyst to director level.

There was a variety of different networking events, some events seemed initially awkward but worked themselves out by the end.

We were given a quick insight into opportunities like volunteering.

Very much so, by far the most valuable insight programme I have attended in terms of experience and learning.