9.0/10

• About You
  • The Organisation
  • Everything Else

Student at Durham University

2. I very much enjoyed the insight programme! I enjoyed the multiple engaging presentations and workshops and particularly the chances to network with both DLA Piper lawyers as well as my colleagues on the programme.

3. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
  4. I felt very valued during my time at the firm. Everyone I met was very enthusiastic and friendly and I really felt like they were taking a genuine interest in me and my individual route to becoming a commercial lawyer.

5. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
  6. I received a lot of guidance and support. There was always a member of the graduate recruitment team on hand to answer any queries.

7. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
  8. I received a lot information that will definitely help me in the future, particularly information about the SQE.

10. Very well structured! I mixture of all kinds of activities - presentations, workshops, networking opportunities.

12. The general atmosphere was great, everyone was very friendly and wanted to network with each other.

13. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?

14. 9/10

15. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?

16. 9/10

17. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?

18. 9/10

19. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
  20. It helped my confirm my career path.

21. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
  22. I really appreciated being put up in a hotel for 3 nights as well as being reimbursed especially as I was travelling from abroad.

23. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
  24. Yes there were many opportunities to network with a range of people from the firm.

26. 9/10

27. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?
  28. Yes, I heard a lot about the pro bono opportunities.

30. Yes, I would definitely recommend this to a friend. The best insight scheme I have been on to date.

Legal/Law