Spring Intern at Fidelity International

Financial Management

7.9/10

Great way to find out what the company does on a daily basis with insightful workshops on individual teams within the firm.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Fidelity International

The HR team really tried to make us feel welcome. All of the employees were very kind and gave us an insight on the culture of the firm.

Starting of with emails that had everything we needed to know beforehand and having a lot of guidance throughout the programme, I would say they put a lot of effort to make it as good as possible.

A combination of introductory workshops, interesting skills sessions and a business challenge really gave us a variety of events that altogether formed an amazing week.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Fidelity International

Both in regard to the possible pathways within the firm but also when in regard to the culture. I feel like this programme was really insightful in this respect.

I haven't chosen my future career path yet but I would say the spring insight programme was a step forward because of the valuable information I obtained on the companies divisions.