Cost Consultancy Assistant at Mace Ltd

Construction/Trades
Mace Ltd is a Top Employer

8.3/10

Quantity Surveyor within the Housing and Regeneration Sector

Loved it, the work was good, people very accommodating and also very supportive. I was challenged and also learnt a great deal.

I felt incredibly valued, they trusted me with important parts of work and did not miss me out on any of the social events either.

My manager (s) would always test my knowledge which was sometimes hard, but rewarding as well! They would make me do presentations on what I had learnt which would also help my presentation skills.

Some days were busier than others, however that is the nature of the construction industry, especially within consultancy. Other days were so busy, it was a nice balance.

A great amount, but I always felt like I could ask someone for support/help, which was really good.

The modules in my final year are centered around what I have learnt during my placement, so that will help a great amount. As well as this, there is a lot of information available to help me in my final year of studies.

Really good, the place is generally busy but I felt very comfortable straight away, with people being friendly and helpful. However, it was hard working as well.

Well organised, where there would be quarterly placement sessions centered around our development, which was good.

A great amount to be honest, the company would show Events and development sessions I could attend, to improve my knowledge around certain areas.

Very appealing, I would love to return and they are happy to accommodate for me.

Not so amongst the placement students, but definitely for my colleagues and I.

Central London is expensive.

Central London is class.

There is a dining club which I never took part in, as well as a golf day