Marketing and Content Intern - Disney Music Group at The Walt Disney Company

4.2
3.7
4.1

Marketing and Content Intern

I loved it! It was great to get real work experience for an extended period of time and there are so many great opportunisties at Disney

My team were amazing and so friendly and welcoming. Everyone in my area of the office were super welcoming and friendly too!

My manager and the other managers in my team were amazing. I always felt valued and like I had support.

Sometimes the workload was low in my particular role as it was very dependent on what came in but I know this was an anomaly compared to the other interns.

I was given as much responsibility as I was willing to from very early on in the placement

Working in marketing at Disney really gave me the opportunity to not only apply what I'd learnt during my degree but to further understand. I also had many opportunities to gain extra skills through volunteering, events and courses.

It was great! lots of other interns and very friendly colleagues

There have been many interns in my role before so it's very well organised and there's usually a handover to ensure smooth running

There were lots of online courses available and a first aid training which was super valuable

• There were no perks with this Placement Year

I'd love to work here after my placement but only if I could return to the team/department I'm working in now.

there are lots of inclusive groups at Disney that run regular events including Pride, Diversity and Women at Disney. There was also an Intern chat and an Intern Ball.

London can be as cheap as you want it to be (apart from rent)

Good

lots of volunteering opportunities and groups (Pride, Diversity and Women at Disney) that run events . Interns tend to make lots of plans too