Buying Intern at The Walt Disney Company

Hammersmith
Business Management Customer Service Design E-Business English Fashion Film/Photography

The Walt Disney Company is a Top Employer

2.9/5

2.5
3.4
2.9

Buyers Assitant on Baby

I thoroughly enjoyed my placement at The Walt Disney Company - i couldn't have asked for much more.

Extremely valued by my colleagues.

I was given as much guidance as i wanted by my manager. He was incredibly helpful in terms of work and advice towards accessing jobs in the future.

Always very busy on a daily basis - but my manager always checked on me to make sure i wasn't overwhelmed.

I was given an extremely high amount of responsibility during my placement, which helped me make the most out of this year.

It will help me so much.

5 - The D Achieve courses are great, but i feel they need more directed at Placement workers, as a lot were very relevant to me but only available to managers.

9 - I really looking forward to applying to work with Disney in the future

Very good social scene, our ENTS team helped that from the moment i started

High - but with being London you havw to get used to it

7 - ok