Student at Savills

Market Research

Savills is a Top Employer

8.1/10

Student

I really enjoyed how involved we all were in the process and that we became part of the team we were working with. We were respected as much as any other working employee.

I felt like I was entrusted with responsibility which definitely increased the amount I felt valued.

Enough that it felt I had independence. Not to the extent I was babysat rather that I was guided and mentored.

Without a doubt it has helped with my degree. The team I was placed in, residential valuation, was one of my more difficult modules and it has given me a good grounding in what to expect in the future.

Very well, done. I knew exactly what my timetable was which is great as it was quite daunting going into a big business like savills.

Very positive and inspiring.

I was taken through the ropes from the start.

Oh most definitely. Just from being around the office I could tell what it would be like in the future.

By the end of the process, their ethos really shone through which I wasn't expecting due to the size of the company.

It has definitely helped me to cement the fact I want to be in property when I graduate.

Within 2 weeks

There was more than enough, from the directors lunch to the drinks after work. There was ample opportunity to network if you wanted to.

Very enjoyable

Yes, from general friendly chat in and around the office.

Most definitley.