Intern at Nomura

4.6/5

4.6
4.8
4.5

The insight was very helpful, I got to understand all the divisions in IBD. This will help me a lot when choosing a job because I didn't know all of these existed before coming to Nomura.

The trainings were very helpful and I can see how these can help in a career in IBD. This made me feel valued because Nomura wasn't just showing what the firm was like, but also training us to be bankers. I didn't feel very valued at my desk as I have only been here for 2 weeks so cannot help out much.

My buddy was very helpful, explained thoroughly what Leveraged Finance was so I had a very good idea of what they were doing in the team after my first day.

I learnt a lot about accounting and I think this will help me in my economics modules.

The insight was very well organised and we got a clear overview of what the banking world is like.

Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

I am 100% sure the skills I learnt in the trainings such as DebateMate and iBank Nomura put in place will be useful to me in the future.

Shadowing my team made me see what their days was like.

We didn't a lot of information about Nomura's culture

I got a very clear overview of all the divisions in IBD in order to make an informed decision on which one to pick for m career

I wasn't reimbursed my travel expenses to London.

There was a few networking events organised, such as the lunch with seniors and it was really easy to get coffees or meet people from other teams on a day to day basis

Everyone was very friendly and easy to approach.

Some employees told me about what they do outside of work, on their free time.

This was the most helpful 2 weeks in terms of deciding if this is the career path I want to follow.