Lettings Assistant at Savills

London Greater London
Property/Real Estate

Savills is a Top Employer

7.6/10

Assisting lettings negotiators on a Saturday.

I had a really good week! I would definitely recommend for other first years to apply.

I felt that the tasks given genuinely assisted the team and I could see how my work went to good use. I gained some good feedback from my team and felt valued.

I was paired with a mentor who oversaw my week in the team. It was great to have a graduate mentor who was recently in my position!

I could definitely see how the content learnt on my course at university resonated with being in a property firm. It was great being able to combine theory learnt with practical work. The work I was involved in will definitely assist with my course.

The insight week was planned well. Planned events took place on most days ranging from departmental talks, networking lunches and social drinks.

The atmosphere was good. I was able to meet other university students studying property related degrees. I made some useful contacts!

They set up several departmental talks and networking events with other professionals including directors in the business. This was a great opportunity and an investment in potential future graduates.

I was able to get an insight of what the day to day role of a graduate in valuation would be like.

There’s always a social event going on whether it be with clients or your team!!

The only downside is that it is hard to gain an insight of all the various service lines provided within the space of a week. Therefore, it was hard to decide which specific route I would like to pursue.

Yes. Networking drinks were held and a networking lunch, in addition to the departmental talks about different areas of the business.