Insight Programme at DLA Piper

DLA Piper is a Top Employer

4.1/5

4.6
3.8

I really enjoyed the experience. It wasn't unlike any other open day or first year scheme. We had the opportunity to interact with so many parts of the firm.

I felt really accommodated throughout the three days. We spent time with trainees throughout the programme who were really welcoming.

Graduate recruitment were very friendly and always on hand to answer any questions. They emphasised that no questions are silly questions.

Each of the workshops were very unique and different. My commercial awareness definitely improved during the scheme, as well as my knowledge of DLA too.

Very well structured throughout the three days, the timetable was packed full of events and talks and interactive workshops.

Really nice, I truly got to understand the culture of the firm. By meeting and speaking to other people, the environment was relaxed but also very informative.

DLA's culture was definitely made clear throughout the programme. We were able to meet so many different people.

Very helpful. DLA is a very unique firm in the market, and the programme confirmed my interest in commercial law.

We had several opportunities to meet and network with trainees, I really enjoyed the future trainee panel.

We had pizza and prosecco on the first night which was really unique!

Definitely. Especially if you aren't too sure what commercial law means!