UBS Talents Lab at UBS

Banking - Investment
UBS is a Top Employer

7.3/10

I really enjoyed the blend of speakers and educational sessions. This gave a variety in style and was very well organised. It meant that we received formal training and more informative networking opportunities and chances to get real-life insight to different employees' experiences at this Swiss Investment Bank here in London.

I felt very valued and listened to. HR were super friendly and approachable and were always a great first point of contact. Other speakers gave us extra time and really felt like we were not a disruption to their time.

A lot, we had formal training sessions.

Very well structured. A clear timetable that was kept to with variety to the three days.

Very friendly and approachable environment. The people made us feel valued.

Highly. We received formal training and/or workshops.

I felt like at times some parts of the harder parts of the job were downplayed when I believe it is better to be straight up right from the start.

I feel like access to lots of different people from different departments and different seniority levels made this really achievable over the three days

Very helpful - a lot of things to think about in a good way!

Yes, two out of the three days

Informal but helpful