Intern at Deutsche Bank

Banking - Investment

Deutsche Bank is a Top Employer

8.5/10

Spring into Banking

This was a very enjoyable and insightful week into what working in finance would be like.

The bank organised a very good programme for the week.

There were various sessions on what to expect for the end of week assesment.

There were a lot of very informative presentations along with networking sessions which allowed me to grow my experience and improve skills.

Very well organised.

My fellow interns and the HR team made the atmosphere very friendly and welcoming.

The company put a lot of time into exposing us to situations were we could ask experienced professionals any question we had through networking and desk shadowing.

Desk shadowing allowed us to experience the potential job we could have.

Networking events allowed me to ask questions regarding culture.

The overall "spring week" experience is very worthwhile for any students considering a career in finance.

Yes many organised networking events.

HR organised a first day intern networking event.