9.4/10

• The Organisation
    9.7
  • Everything Else

I am at university

2. I thoroughly enjoyed the workshop. I felt that it gave me a real insight into the firm. I really liked how interactive and engaging it was. Everyone was more than happy to answer any questions I had.

3. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
  4. Extremely valued. I really appreciated how everyone took time out of their evening to come and chat with us.

5. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
  6. There was always someone around to answer any questions that I had and so I felt very supported.

7. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
  8. It will really help me when deciding which firm I wish to apply to and what area of law interests me most.

10. There was no point at which I felt I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to be doing. There was always someone around and the workshops flowed very smoothly.

12. Everyone was so lovely and the atmosphere was great.

13. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
  14. All of the employees invested a lot of time to make sure the workshop was engaging and useful.

15. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
  16. Speaking to each department at the career fair gave me a great insight into what working for the firm would be like.

17. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
  18. The event in the evening enabled me to talk to a range of people and learn a lot about company culture.

19. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
  20. The ADR workshop was extremely enjoyable and showed me that I may be interested in pursuing this path into the future.

21. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?

22. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
  23. Yes there were many.

25. Extremely enjoyable.

26. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?
  27. Yes. Sport was discussed briefly. More opportunities could have been mentioned however.

29. Definitely.

30. In addition to these questions, is there any extra information you would like to leave about your experiences on your work placement that other students may be interested in?

Corporate Law