Spring Insight at L'Oreal

Purchasing and Supply Retail

L'Oreal is a Top Employer

9.5/10

9.7

1 week shadowing an intern and gaining an understanding of the company.

I thoroughly enjoyed the insight week. I was able to gain a lot of insight and information about how the company operates, as well as getting to experience the work in numerous different departments within the company.

Everyone at L'Oreal was very hospitable and welcoming

The employees were highly engaging and looked to support me whenever I needed. They were happy to cover tricky terminology and concepts in greater detail in order for me to get a better understanding.

The skills are learnt at L'Oreal will be highly valuable for me in the future , both socialising and meeting with new people, as well as improving my ability to present new and difficult topics.

The insight was very well structured. I was able to follow an apprentice and gain a good understanding of her role. L'Oreal also set up talks with numerous senior figures in order to give us a broader understanding of the company.