Spring insights programme at L'Oreal

Hammersmith Central London and City
Marketing

L'Oreal is a Top Employer

8.6/10

Worked and shadowed the marketing team.

I loved the experience and I loved how much responsibility the interns receive throughout the company.
I learnt so much throughout the week and it had been a great experience meeting people in different sections and learning more of the company as a whole and what it stands for.

Everyone in the section I was working in made me feel part of the team since day one.
On the first day I was given huge responsibility deciding which quote would be used in store for the stands and also was trusted in helping out of a big launch.

The person I was shadowing was a huge help me me and constantly offered support and answered any questions I had.

I had to work in a fast pacing environment at times which really made me realise how on top of your work you have to be which is something I will definitely take back to university.

Very well structured.
Everyone had a clear idea what to expect and we were guided through the week with a structured timetable (but also had some free time with our teams)

A very positive and welcoming atmosphere.
As there was about the be a huge launch however it was stressful at times but everyone worked well together and was a great experience.