student at Savills

Administration/Secretarial Property/Real Estate

Savills is a Top Employer

8.4/10

University student - first year, BSc Real Estate

I particularly enjoyed being able to put what I have been learning in my university studies into context.

I felt valued although didn't feel like everyone was expecting me and had planned work for me.

I received full guidance and support although there were a times when there wasn't much for me to do.

Everything in which I did was relevant to my studies. I believe it will have helped towards my exams by helping me to understand the background behind whey we do comparables, along side many different calculations.

I think the insight appeared to be much more structured at the main office although in regional offices the 'insight' programme is less understood between employees.

Everyone was extremely friendly, inclusive and helpful.

I felt more as if I was doing excess work rather than being traineds in any way although I did pick up many skills and knowledge throughout the process.

definitely, I did what many other employees were doing although obviously development is a long process so a week isn't long to understand the whole job as I wasn't able to see every process of development.

I definitely understood the culture of the regional office, although not much of the business as a whole.

The content was very much one sides to the development department as this was where I was situated, although I enjoyed it and definitely would consider a career in this department, yet I didn't get an insight into any other career paths in property.

I had no expenses although the offer was given to me to be reimbursed. I didn't expect to get paid.

Yes there were although only in the office and not the whole company.

As I was the only insight student the attempts were suitable.

I heard about sponsored events the company does such as rugby and watching polo.

definitely, it has helped me considerably from becoming more confident to understanding the career path I would like to take in the future.