Research and Development Intern at GE Healthcare

Cardiff South West
Science/Research

7.3/10

I have learned a lot from colleagues, and was able to experience the application of science behind our products.

As part of the team, I had my responsibilities, and my work was valued, and my questions were always answered.

The management team always makes that I get as much hands on experience as possible and in as many departments as possible.

Schedule varies depending on the time of the year. When customers are around, it tends to be more busty.

A lot of responsibilities were given to me. As an R&D intern, the results of my research were used to describe our products.

All skills I learned are extremely valuable, and I will always use these in my future carriers.

Very friendly office
everyone was always happy to help
very sociable and easy to fit into

very organized work placement
All projects were planned and reviewed

I always had training by a senior member of the office, as my projects are very delicate and requires focus and precision

I would love an opportunity to work with this company again, as there is always new things to learn and apply

Very good social side of the placement year. As we all lived very close, it was easy to maintain a social live along with work life

average costs
depending on what your taste was
I am relatively good with money saving, so that was never an issue.
We even organized a trip to Hungary with my friends/colleagues

Night life was catered to studetns,as there are two universities in Cardiff.

Always many opportunities for activates outside of work
Salsa