It is really helpful to make me know what it is like to work in an accountancy firm.
And through this talk, I understand what kind of thing I want to do after, what kind of company I want to apply for after. I was offered an internship in BDO China before, but I didnot go as I had exams that month. After this visit, I am so regret for losing that opportunity. If I have a chance, I would apply for BDO again in the future.
2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
It has really nice working environment and company culture.
3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
A lot like helped me understand what is the company wants to see during application process.
4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Like real life experience.
5. How well structured was the insight?
6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
People are really nice.
7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
10. How valuable was the content of the day in helping you to decide on your future career path?
11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?