Intern at BDO

HongKong China

BDO is a Top Employer

9.8/10

It is really helpful to make me know what it is like to work in an accountancy firm.
And through this talk, I understand what kind of thing I want to do after, what kind of company I want to apply for after. I was offered an internship in BDO China before, but I didnot go as I had exams that month. After this visit, I am so regret for losing that opportunity. If I have a chance, I would apply for BDO again in the future.

It has really nice working environment and company culture.

A lot like helped me understand what is the company wants to see during application process.

Like real life experience.

Well structured.