Winter Vacation Scheme Intern at Simmons & Simmons LLP

Tax Law

9.5/10

The Winter Vacation Scheme was an extremely useful and insightful week, with a helpful and approachable Graduate Recruitment team.

I was given interesting and realistic trainee work throughout the week and everyone was willing to offer support and guidance.

Will be very useful throughout my law degree as I received real legal experience and helped on many research tasks.

We had comprehensive and well thought out timetable that guided us throughout the week.

Friendly