Data and Analytics at RBS

gogaburn Scotland
Banking/Finance Business Analytics

6.8/10

6.5

I thoroughly enjoyed the insight week as it was a great opportunity to meet like-minded people and gain hands on experience.

The entire week was very interactive and I enjoyed contributing in group activities as it made me feel valued.

I received a lot of support from various employees of the firm, from HR to Senior Managers and it was really useful to learn from professionals at the pinnacle of their careers.

I strongly believe that the skills I developed from this insight week are transferable and will assist me with my degree but also with my professional life as I have developed some key communication skills.

The insight week was very well structured and I always knew what my responsibilities were at any given time.

I enjoyed my entire week at the firm as it was a rewarding experience to be a part of and a great opportunity to learn about the culture of the firm.

In terms of my personal growth, I have grown in confidence and I have also gained more exposure to the various divisions within the firm due to the career development stall run by the firm.

I gained a good understanding of the firm's culture and their values which made me appreciate what it would be like to have a full time role within the firm.

The insight week gave me a sound understanding of the firm and their culture.

The structure of the insight week meant that I was able to gain an insight into various roles within data and analytics which helped me to shortlist the roles i'm interested in.

There were plenty of opportunities to meet other employees of the firm.

The networking opportunities were good.

I was made aware of the activities employees can get involved in outside of work such as running.

I would strongly recommend this insight to a friend.