2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Within my team and other IP students I felt extremely valued. Most colleagues around site also showed mutual respect. However there will always be people who look down upon you because you are an IP.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Support and guidance was always given when asked.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
There were times where I was bored because I had to wait for specific people/responses however if I wanted to be busy, I always could find something to do. How much you put out is how much you get back.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a lot of responsibility as I had my own projects to run. However when it came to other peoples projects it was pretty difficult to help due to them being heavily involved themselves.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Regarding my degree it did not really assist me because work issues are a lot easier than educational problems. However in terms of confidence, networking and presenting; helped heavily.
Imagine yourself working at GSK
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 14 roles at GSK